We grew tired of fixing bad copy-pastes, and updating raw HTML within the wordpress editor or on Sublime Text.
So we built our very own chrome extension.
It’s a very straightforward WordPress markup cleaner.
It strips the HTML resulting from a google docs copy paste from all the unnecessary markup, and comes with a few customization options.
It’s entirely free, and we do not intend to ever charge for it, but we’re really open to improving it, so if you have any suggestions please reach out to [email protected]
Currently, the plugin comes with a few options, essentially for for proper link tag management:
- Open internal links in a new tab (target=”_blank;”)
- Add a specific class to all internal links
- Make internal links relative (strip the domain name from the href attribute)
- Open external links in a new tab (target=”_blank;”)
- Add a specific class to all external links